Thursday, August 25, 2011

Delayed updates

Well now that I'm on vacation I have time to post about our dog work over the last couple weeks. We have been a bit slow on work. Abby was spayed 10 days ago so is on surgery leave. Sally has been doing the chores since then, and is doing a wonderful job. She seems to be settling a little bit. Nice outruns, driving is smoothing out; flanks still need work they are tight and sloppy. Worked Sally on ducks last weekend. What a nice job she did! Great small outruns, nice corners, good flanks on them; guess I better try her on ducks this Fall too!
Patsy I worked last weekend on ducks and sheep. She is doing well still gaining a bit more confidence and push BUT still nice work for the most part. Starting to steady her up behind sheep a bit now and she is still very heady. I'll try and upload her duck video this week to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment