Friday, March 18, 2011

Hmmm

So I did get a little work on the two girls this week, since we have the trial and all I thought it was only right:-)) Rosy is all over, somedays she is good, somedays she's bad and somedays she's just aweful! She is going to be a wait and see trial day...
Abby hasn't really gotten trial work but has been my chore dog this week so that she is getting work. She has been pretty solid, who knows what happens at the trial with her either but she's been good here.
All the sheep are bagging up and making it rather difficult to work now. My three fuzzy whethers are working quite well for me but students aren't quite ready for them, so that is a rodeo. Sheep are really funny, people don't give them enough credit. Those three will walk like Goldens on a leash when my dogs are behind them and anyone else they run like the devil himself is on their heels. For now they stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment