Friday, April 8, 2011

To work or not to work???

Well I am way behind in posting here! I did work Abby Tuesday before I left home. Did a couple outruns and some driving with her. She did pretty well for me though the outruns left a bit to be desired... as usual. Anyway Wimberley does have sheep but they aren't really worked and it isn't worth the risk/hassle to try them. Everyone has lambs on them and there are donkeys in too... so I guess I should have worked harder at home or not I don't know. The trial will be what it will be... Rosy got to hold the sheep at home for wormings before I left Wednesday and that was all the work she got since the last post. That could backfire in a big way, she's never been good after a layoff. Again oh well, not much to do about it now:-))

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mom and Aunt Rosy,
    I hope you will be AWESOME tomorrow and Sunday! Raglan Cardigans are the best herding dogs EVER.
    Sloppy kisses!
    Baby Bolt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sometimes seems like the Dial a Hope method. I usually swear by it or is it swear at it. good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete