Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sally HXAd, Abby status quo...

Well I can't say I'm upset with either dog but I'm not overly thrilled with either.
Sally did an ok job on ducks that weren't easy at all.  I will try to get videos up Tuesday.  They did not want to fetch up the field either day and Sally was PUSHY!  So it was tough going but she Q'd both days with a 3rd place, I think.  We may have to travel for some different ducks!
Abby, outruns weren't great either day but I could see a different dog once the drive began.  So at least I have made progress on the drives.  Going to have to do lots of work on both though.  Overall her work was nice throughout the course, some tight pushy spots but that will always be an issue:-)) She did Q both times in the mid-high 80's so not too shabby.  So I will try to post more later too tired tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Q's and the new title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally? Pushy? But hey, the letters look great after her name!

    ReplyDelete