Thursday, January 12, 2012

Work with pics

I had lots more extra time than usual today so I made myself work dogs:-))  I scheduled some time for us to work since I never seem to get around to it.  Abby, Patsy, Sally and Dory all got worked today.
Abby same old, same old.
Abby driving
 We drove figure eights through the trees today, I need to set up some cones to do this at different spots but it was a great excersise for Abby.  Sally will need some more miles on the sheep first.
Driving away

Fetch
 Sally's outruns need loads of work but overall she worked pretty well for not having been trained on sheep in a while.
Drive on the back fenceline

Abby doing her happy roll after working

Patsy and Dory didn't get any pics since I have to keep up with them a little more.  Patsy got to move the ewe lambs from the front pasture for work this weekend.  She also got to see the baby goats for the first time, that was quite the experience:-))  Dory is doing really well.  She is learning the proper reactions to stick pressure and starting wee baby outruns.  Her balance is pretty nice still and her flanks will be pretty nice.  So a pretty nice day.  Haven't gotten around to putting up trial videos just too busy to tie up the computer for 8 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment