Sunday, March 25, 2012

More to work for!

Well no pics or anything really exciting.  I did get some dog work this weekend, Abby and Patsy only; Sally was used for a couple of early week lessons.
Abby did well I was mainly continuing her driving work.  I would like to trial her in ASCA this summer and B course this Fall, ducks would probably be fun for her too:-))  We'll see how it goes and whether or not my bank accounts hold up.
Patsy I worked this morning in prep for lessons.  She did some really nice work.  I am lengthening her outruns and working on further drives.  She needs to improve her drive flanks too though that will come with more drive work.  Her outruns have been ok, they are fast and the lift varies.  Sometimes they are better than others. I really like the speed of her outruns and the intent is always to bring sheep back, I've worked her in the trees a couple times and she is doing pretty well over there too.  Her scope needs improvement which will come with age and experience but its interesting to watch her grow!
I need to try and work Dory and Sally more this week, would really like to get Dory out this Fall with Rosy or Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment