Monday, March 12, 2012

Boy oh boy, long time no post!

Geez, I can't believe its been that long since I've posted!  So much going on here at home, there's just been no time to  post lately.  Dogs have been getting worked, we've had students and fun days.  Abby and Patsy are entered in an AKC trial next weekend; Patsy is in started and Abby will once again try for those elusive last 2 points!
I got Patsy on cows a couple weeks ago.   She did great though took a couple kicks; never wanted to quit though:-))  I'm thinking about going to NM for an ASCA trial in August.  I would take Patsy and Abby to compete on all three stock, eeek!  I guess I really better get to work!  I've gotten the ducks out a couple times lately too and they are working really nicely on them.  I wish we weren't coming to the end of our trial season now:-(  I will try to post the video from Patsy's cattle work later.

No comments:

Post a Comment