Thursday, July 7, 2011

Huh...

I'm sorry to say that it has been this long since I really went out and worked dogs of my own. I've been inundated with work, both lessons and a new job. Dogs get work from time to time but mostly to do chores (feeding, vaccinating, worming...) or getting sheep groups for students. Its just no fun to be this busy! I am going to work dogs this weekend since I've got no students on Sat, which is good for the dogs bad for me:-)) Also my bud Debby will be here so we can really get something done hopefully and maybe even video though I don't know that I'll want to share it, since they've not had any work:-)) So I publicly apologize to my dogs mostly that they have not had my full attention as usual!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are that busy! I hope your dogs do very well for you. I know they will be thrilled

    ReplyDelete