Sunday, July 24, 2011

A little more work

We got out Sat evening and worked a couple dogs again, two weekends in a row!!

Abby, Sally and Patsy all got to go up top.
Abby- Working on smoothing out her flanks, squaring them off again. She has gotten really bad about slicing her outruns and flanks. I can see improvements but it will need work for a while. I have allowed her to be really sloppy, so bad Amy! Time to get on the stick! We've got a couple months now and so I'd better get on it. So Abby is going to need lots of time...
Sally- Couple big things, Flanks suck!!! Need to work on her "Come" sloppy regardless of what it is. Driving is pretty decent still need the great walk up on her now. Need some work on all these things for her. I really would like to get her Advanced sheep and start ducks and cattle with her.
Patsy- Have'nt worked her much but I see improvement everytime I do work her. I am going to try and work her on ducks this week once or twice. She is going to be a really nice duck dog I think:-))
We are going to try cattle this coming weekend with two of the girls. I'm excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment