Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She's back

Yes Rosy is back so is the snotty little non-listening princess inside her! I worked her for the first time since she had her 10 day vacation and its like a different dog... Back to the drawing board with her. Thankfully she is going to NM with me and will get worked there a bit. I also have some time tomorrow on the trial field with her. She has not gotten any real work at other places so tomorrow will really tell me what she is learned and what needs work.
So yesterday she flipped on the outrun twice and then wouldn't stop for a redirect. Blew through her downs and steadys, crazy overflanking and crazy running amok! To add insult to injury she took off after the goats and sheep on our walk this evening and wouldn't call off either. Very very bad girl! She got told all about it and I certainly expect her to behave next time!

1 comment: