Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week off:-))

Well we really haven't done much training this week.  Little bits here and there...  Abby I am working on improving her driving "lift".  I've always had some issue with her drive but can handle her through it on A course.  At home I don't usually have a need for a long drive but, it doesn't make a well rounded stock dog!  So we try to fix it, she needs a better drive; thats all there is to it.  She seems to be improving so we need to keep it up.  I have a trial first of the new year so will hope that we see some solid improvement by then.
I did get some good work on Patsy this week.  Here is a video of the little urchin:-))  She gets better and stronger with every workout.  I like that she does not back down from anything.  Can't wait to try her on cattle!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Amy. I LOVE how she took on the big goat, multiple times! Good start at driving. She looks like she will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking really good. Better than when I saw her last month or was it this month. Wish I was there. It was 12 deg this am.

    ReplyDelete