Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trial work

Well Abby got to work on the trial course today for the last time before the weekend. Wow did she do a nice job! There were a couple really small mistakes but the pace and movement of stock was perfect! Her outruns, there were 3, 2 good one not great. Pen work was really good, drives were nice though could have been more direct and slower... She got so much work yesterday I wasn't sure she would be sound today; she was slower than normal but sound. I think I'd better make her a chiro appt after this weekend. I hope that she shows up for the trial!

I took Patsy for a field trip too. Her work was very much improved too. Not nearly as pushy, nice slow work, very thoughtful about their movement. I'm very happy with her today as well. She completed the started course in a very clean fashion, nice outrun with minimal help. Maybe she'll get a chance to trial next Spring once I've gotten a couple other dogs finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment